1973 NOrton 850 COMMANDO ROADSTER
$11,000 Documented Restoration by Norton Experts at The Classic Bike Experience, Tons of Trick Upgrades, Best Norton I've Ever Ridden
This 73 Norton Commando 850 Roadster is an excellent restored bike that has been heavily upgraded by Norton experts Jack Manning and his team at the Classic Bike Experience. The bike comes with documentation for the $11,000 restoration and upgrade procedure. The highlights of the restoration are as follows.
• Powder coated frame, polished aluminum bits, new paint by The Vintage Vendor in Vt.
• New rims, spokes and tires
• New shocks and rebuilt forks with new seals and gaiters.
• New wiring harness, solid state regulator/rectifier, electronic ignition, modern switchgear.
• 13mm Master cylinder, stainless steel brake line, rebuilt caliper
• New chain and front sprocket
• Refurbish head, stock bottom end in excellent running condition; all new engine seals and gaskets.
• New clutch friction plates and "easy pull" clutch mods by CBE; refurbished gearbox.
• Swing arm stiffeners installed
• Rebuilt isolastics
• Mikuni single carb conversion; new petcocks and fuel lines with filters
• Stock headers, and short reverse cone mufflers.
• New Seat
• Anti sump valve installed in oil system to prevent wet sumping.
• An absolute, one to two kick starter.
Of the 12 Norton Commandos we've sold in the last year and a half, this one stands out head and shoulders above the rest. The power and crispness that comes from the electronic ignition and mikuni, the ease of use from the updated controls and easy-pull clutch and the sound from the shorty pipes add to an incredible riding experience. Plus, the bike actually stops, thanks to the stainless lines and 13mm master cylinder. It would be hard to find a better riding Commando. It's a great looking bike with beautiful paint and chrome. The Norman Hyde M bars give it a unique look and are really nice to use.
Please use the contact box below for any questions, call 631-318-0155 or simply email email@example.com
Please Use the "Contact Us" Form Below to Learn More About This Bike